What is Diarrhoea
An increase in the frequency of stools or the passage of loose, watery stools is called diarrhea.
Diarrhea represents a disruption in the normal passage of food and waste through the large intestine. Ordinarily, water is absorbed through the intestinal walls as food passes through the large intestine and faecal matter leaves the body as a solid mass. If something speeds up or otherwise interferes with this process, the fluid will be expelled from the body with faecal matter
What Causes Diarrheoa?
Diarrhoea is the inflammation or irritation of the intestine. It is usually the result of a bacterial or viral infection.
Here are the key dietary recommendations for people with diarrhoea:
• Don’t eat solid foods. During the acute phase of diarrhea, no solid foods should be consumed. Instead the focus should be on liquids.
• Replace water and electrolytes by consuming RESTORE.
• Avoid dairy products with the possible exception of yogurt containing live cultures.
Restore is a Hydration Powder that assists the body to:
• Reduce diarrhea duration by up to 22%
• Reduce stool volume up to 36%
• Replace electrolytes after exercising
• Restore fluid balance after overindulgence (Hangover)
• Boost energy levels